1. How to Look Cool Whilst Learning Polo: A Very Modern Approach to a Traditional Game – The author, Steve Thompson, is a veteran polo instructor and professional player. This book, followed correctly, will save one a lot of pain, frustration and cash by teaching an aspiring player how to function correctly from the very start.
More than just a technical ‘how to’ guide, it provides everything one needs to know to go from zero to hero on the polo field, and more importantly – make sure one looks cool whilst doing it!
2. But. You’re a Horse – As featured in The Guardian, The Telegraph, and on Comedy Central. From internet mischief-maker David Bussell comes, But… You’re a Horse, a collection of pranks, anecdotes and gags that have nothing whatsoever to do with the cover of the book containing them.
3. HelloFresh Recipes that Work: More than 100 step-by-step recipes & techniques – The simplest way to get delicious dinners on the table in around 30 minutes. These recipes require minimal effort and no complicated techniques. Impress friends and family with tasty, nutritious dishes such as Roasted Honey Feta with Crispy Sweet Potatoes, Super Mexican Shepherd’s Pie, and HelloFresh’s famous Prawn and Prosciutto Linguine.
4. The World’s Fittest Book: How to train for anything and everything, anywhere and everywhere – set to become every fitness enthusiast’s bible. Dubbed the body’s complete user guide, it will become the go-to resource for learning all you need to know about building muscle, losing fat, eating (healthy) cake and unlocking your superhuman physical potential.
5. The Equestrian World takes you on a journey into a world where there is always the scent of polished leather and fresh hay in the air. Peek behind the scenes at world-famous competitions from heart-pounding head-to-head races and hard-hitting polo matches to exquisitely-controlled dressage riding.
6. Creative Dressage Schooling: Enjoy the Training Process with 55 Meaningful Exercises – a wide variety of ideas to spice up training routines, this handbook provides fresh exercises for practicing classical-riding basics. This guide provides upbeat patterns and exercises that take the necessary task of essential schooling and add variety and challenge to everyday workouts, beat the dressage practice blues, and get the job done.
7. Adventures of a Young Naturalist: The Zoo Quest Expeditions – not just the story of a remarkable adventure, but of the man who made us fall in love with the natural world and taught us the importance of protecting it and who is still doing so today.
8. RHS How To Garden When You’re New To Gardening: The Basics For Absolute Beginners – the basics to get your green space under control and keep it that way. With the expertise of the RHS, this book gives simple step by step instructions, with clear images to help you build your dream garden, no matter the size and scale.
9. Roots – a glorious celebration of the key ingredients grown, foraged and preserved by Tommy close to his award-winning restaurant, The Black Swan in Oldstead, North Yorkshire.
10. The Art of Not Falling Apart is a joyous, moving and sometimes shockingly honest celebration of life as an adventure, one where you ditch your expectations, raise a glass and prepare for a rocky ride.
11. Stable Lass is a unique look into the world of horse racing filled with heart-warming stories and amazing thoroughbreds – some loveable, some cantankerous, all impressive.
12. Me Life Story: The funniest book of the year! – get ready to laugh, cry and maybe even learn a bit, as Scarlett Moffatt chats to you about some of the highs and lows of her life.