1. Racing Post Royal Ascot Guide 2018 – Royal Ascot, the biggest meeting of the Flat season and the highlight of the Summer social calendar, is previewed by the Racing Post’s unrivalled band of writers.
2. I’m Champion, Call Me Bob: My Story – In his own words Bob talks of his early life, his path to becoming a professional jump jockey and how it felt being at the top of his game only to have it come crashing down with a life-threatening diagnosis.
3. 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos – Twelve profound and practical principles for how to live a meaningful life, from setting your house in order before criticising others to comparing yourself to who you were yesterday, not someone else today. Happiness is a pointless goal, he shows us.
4. Remarkable Racecourses – Whether racing on the flat, over fences, on sand, dirt, turf or even snow, the book travels across continents, from rural England to Outer Mongolia, to bring you the most astonishing racecourses on the Planet.
5. A Family Recipe: The feel-good read of 2018 – The brand-new feel-good story from bestseller Veronica Henry – a perfect mix of family, friends and delicious food.
6. Eve of Man: Eve of Man Trilogy, Book 1 – This is the electrifying unconventional love story, the first in the trilogy by bestselling authors Giovanna and Tom Fletcher.
7. Dorothy Paget: The Eccentric Queen of the Sport of Kings – At one point in her life, Dorothy Paget was described by journalist Quintin Gilbey, as so much in the public eye that she became, apart from royalty, the best-known woman in the land. This long overdue telling of the life of an extraordinary, larger-than-life character.
8. Learning to Ride, Hunt, and Show: A Step-by-Step Handbook for Riders of All Ages – Originally published in 1966, Learning to Ride, Hunt, and Show is still today recognized by many equestrians as the essential handbook for riders of every skill level.
9. Out of the Clouds – In the bestselling tradition of the The Eighty-Dollar Champion, the propulsive, inspiring Cindarella story of Stymie, an unwanted Thoroughbred, and Hirsch Jacobs, the once dirt-poor trainer who bought the colt on the cheap and molded him into the most popular horse of his time and the richest racehorse the world had ever seen.
10. The Hairy Dieters Make It Easy: Lose weight and keep it off the easy way – Losing weight is hard enough, so Si and Dave have written a fantastic collection of low cal recipes that make it easier than ever to stick to and enjoy a healthier diet.
11. The World As It Is: Inside the Obama White House – This is a book about two people making the most important decisions in the world. One is Barack Obama. The other is Ben Rhodes.
12. Eat, Drink, Run.: How I Got Fit Without Going Too Mad – The new hilarious and inspirational memoir from Sunday Times no. 1 bestselling author Bryony Gordon.