Whether related to either the horse’s well-being or health, many indicators can be measured with accuracy thanks to built-in technology. Ultimately enabling owners to measure the well-being of their horse with the following features:
• Test and record heart rate, respiratory rate, temperature and perspiration
• Monitor his daily activity both sleep and movements
• Survey his stress levels every day
• Watch over their horse’s health and to receive alerts if colic is suspected or if an accident has occurred e.g if the horse is cast in his stable or has an accident in the field
• Monitor their horse in case of a health problem or a stressful situation with the ability to receive alerts if necessary e.g transport in a horse box or trailer.
• Provide professionals such as vets, physiotherapists and trainer with the results so that they might better understand the issue