1. The must-see show on the Rolling Stones, Exhibitionism, has landed at the Saatchi Gallery.
2. St Georges Day is celebrated in Trafalgar Square with dancers, activities for kids, and I’m sure a dragon in tow at some point… It’s sure to be a busy Saturday!
3. Udderbelly at the Southbank starts with some amazing bubbles from the artistic creations of Louis Pearl, who has repeatedly wowed the Edinburgh Festival with his talents.
4. Classic Car Boot Sale in King’s Cross over 16-17 April and some super vintage cars too. This was a big hit with the teenagers in my house last year, they got some great buys. 10-6pm £5 entry
5. Shakespeare 450th birthday celebrations continue along the Southbank in the Complete Walk, which runs over the 23rd-24th April in a series of free 10min short films from Westminster Bridge to Tower Bridge, in association with the Globe Theatre. Check their website nearer the time for an updated map of what’s showing where.
6. Urban Food Festival is now running every weekend at the Euro car park on Shoreditch High Street. Open midday to midnight. Free
7. CircusFest 2016 at the Roundhouse. Last few weeks to see different forms of circus entertainment, taking you outside the box for something a little alternative in terms of wonder and amazement. Check out the Roundhouse website for more information.
8. Curtain Up at the V&A on Saturday 16th April. A study day to tie in with their exhibition, so anyone interested in anything to do with musical theatre will love meeting practitioners from the industry and picking up tips on how to get a foot in…and whilst you are there nip in to Undressed and learn a little on the brief history of underwear, which opens the same day.