Emma Bevan guides us through her Super Seven ways to enjoy our vibrant capital:
1. Find Your London Festival 18-28 March is running events all over London from Bee Keeping to a Mad Hatters Tea Party. Have a look through the list HERE
2. Botticelli Reimagined at the V&A Opens Saturday 5 March – 3 July. More culture to add to the best exhibitions going on in London. There is also a Botticelli exhibition of drawings in the Hamilton Rooms at Somerset House
3. Regent Street Easter Cocktail Hunt 18-27 March. Swap chocolate eggs for chocolate flavoured cocktails – does a Cream Egg Mojito appeal – no me either, but a Bunny Hop White Chocolate Martini is thumping, which leads nicely into…
4. Wild Life Drawing at Somerset House on Friday 25 March. Encouraging little ones to appreciate and understand animals through creativity, there will be a host of bunnies on hand to draw. Let’s hope your hangover doesn’t make you see double.
5. Where’s Wally fun run in aid of the National Literacy Trust on Clapham Common, SW4 on 20th March at 8.45. If you don’t want to run, you can only enjoy the ease of finally finding Wally, and many of them in one place!
6. Chocolate Festival at the Duke of York Square, SW3 food market on 26th March. Treat yourself and others to all things chocolate
7. Muhammad Ali – I Am The Greatest exhibition at the O2 now on until 31 August 2016. An exhibition dedicated to the life of this extraordinary man. Even more fun if you can take the river boat there and make a day out of it.