NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Competition (the “Competition”) is open only to those who sign up at the online Competition page and who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry. The Competition is open to the legal residents of the UK and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Stirrup Media Ltd (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Competition. The Competition is subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Stirrup Media Ltd, as final and binding.
3. Competition Period: Entries will be accepted via the entry form on TheGaitpost.com starting on or about March 16th 2017 at 20:00 and ending March 24th, 2017 at 12 noon. All times are (GMT+00:00) London.
4. How to Enter: The Competition must be entered by submitting an entry. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Stirrup Media Ltd. You may enter only once. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Stirrup Media Ltd.
5. Prizes: The prize is to win 2 Members passes (including entry) to the Belton International Horse Trials. Second prize is for 5 tickets – both prizes are for a day of your choice to the event. You are not guaranteed to win a prize and your odds and chance of winning is dependent on the total number of eligible entries received. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Stirrup Media Ltd will not be responsible for or have any liability for the provision of those offers or prizes by those parties providing the prizes set out in the event that they fail to deliver them.
Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Stirrup Media Ltd to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Competition will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address they entered the Competition with within two (2) days following the winner selection. Stirrup Media Ltd shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Competition is conditioned upon compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE COMPETITION AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Stirrup Media Ltd, anyone acting on behalf of Stirrup Media Ltd, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Competition, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
10. Stirrup Media Ltd reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Competition. In such case, Stirrup Media may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Stirrup Media Ltd. Stirrup Media Ltd reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Competition or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
11Stirrup Media Ltd has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Competition, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Competition rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Stirrup Media Ltd reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
12. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Stirrup Media and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Competition and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
13. Disputes: THIS COMPETITION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF ENGLAND AND WALES AND ANY DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF AND IN CONNECTION WITH IT SHALL BE SUBJECT TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF THE ENGLISH COURTS.
14. Winners List: For the names of the winners, please contact us at email@example.com and in the body of the email type ‘Please e-mail me the winners’ list for the Belton Competition.
15. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Competition is Stirrup Media Ltd, Penrose House, 67 Hightown Road, Banbury OX16 9BE, UK;
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Competition and not to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.