Racing responsibilities will include analysing the racing form through the flat and AW seasons, advising on race horses to purchase and working with the racing office on domestic and international race planning. During the breeding season, the successful candidate will work closely with bloodstock team on the sales and marketing of stallions, whilst representing the operation at race days and sales throughout the year.
Previous experience with statistical analysis and a working knowledge of the racing programme book is advantageous.
- Daily race previews sent to the Racing Management
- Identifying form horses to purchase privately and from HIT sales
- Analysing form horses suggested from other sources
- Producing speed figures and statistical systems
- Analysing sales purchase data
- Race planning
- Writing news and features for the Qatar Racing Website
- Helping develop the private apps used for the day to day management of the operation
- Helping with the production of the end of season review video
- Selling stallion nominations
Please apply with CV to email@example.com or by post to: TWEENHILLS, Hartpury, Gloucestershire GL19 3BG
Applications to be in by Friday 3rd February 2017