2. Kew Garden : Also on my to-do list as this summer they have a unique Hive structure made from thousands of pieces of aluminium and led lights at glow and fade to the unique sound of hums and buzzes. Sounds beeeeeautiful, doesn’t it?
3. London’s Southbank : As always there is so much going on, including a tie dye & fashion workshops, the Festival of Love, celebrating art, music & performance. There is something for everyone.
4. David Bowie : If you missed the retrospective at the V&A, the documentary tour of the exhibition is in cinemas for one night only on July 14th.
5. Georgia O’Keefe at The Tate Modern : This is a stunning exhibition of her work, and one not to be missed.
6. Household Cavalry Museum: On these dates 16, 17 19 & 21st July at 11.30am you can meet a gunner of The King’s Troop and hear them talk about their role, you can also get a glimpse into Behind the Scenes and even try on a bit of finery!
7. Waterloo Food Festival : See what appeals to you during July.
1. Star Wars convention at Excel : A must for any Star Wars enthusiast. July 16-17
2. Embankment Summer Market : July 16-17 All along Victoria Embankment Gardens. Family fun, food, entertainment & lots of food and drink!
3. London Zoo : New baby tigers are out and about at London Zoo. They are only a few weeks old, but the Sumatran cubs are apparently adorable. A perfect excuse to visit if you can.
4. Harry Potter : Are you Harry Potter mad? They are playing Quidditch every Saturday on Hampstead Heath if you are over 18. If you are looking for something a little less ‘involved’ from July 22 – 5 September you can learn how the special effects were created as part of the 15th anniversary. There are lots of special events lined up, so well worth doing some research for what suits you.
5. Prudential Ride Through London : 29-31 July in London.
6. BFG Dream Jar Trail : This is such a fun thing to do with children. Maps are available, and a joyful way to explore London.
8. Pokemon GO London: Click HERE for all you need to know from The Londonist about the Pokemon landing