1. Summer Exhibition at the Royal Academy. Always an interesting mix of art, colour and this year particularly busy I’m reliably told.
2. If you can’t get a ticket to Harry Potter with your children, West End live over the weekend of June 18-19 hits Trafalgar Square and has the best West End shows performing alfresco.
3. Vauxhall Car Boot Sale at the Old Truman Brewery Sunday 12 June.
4. Aegon Tennis at Queens Club. If you don”t have tickets, do not despair – go along at the end of the day to get returns and take in the long nights with often, some very good play, up close and personal – same goes for Wimbledon.
6. Taste of London: Head to Regents Park from 15-19 June for this fabulous food festival
7. Pride in London takes place on Saturday 25 June. Lots of fun and festivities in Trafalgar Square
1. Southbank Centre – Aquarium : Penguins are back at the Aquarium. Be warned of queues…
2. Masterpiece London : 30 June at Royal Hospital Chelsea
3. Wimbledon : from 27 June. Big screens go up all over London. Can Andy Murray do it again #GoMurray
4. Open Garden Squares 18-19 June. Find those hidden green spots in London. Check their listing for tours and planned events.