1. The Fat-Loss Plan: 100 Quick and Easy Recipes with Workouts – Joe Wicks is back with another instalment of 100 brand-new delicious recipes and speedy, effective workouts. The Fat-Loss Plan shows how to adopt a lean lifestyle in a way that suits you. Inside the book is a combination of reduced carb, post workout and snacks and sweet treat recipes – all incredibly tasty and easy to make in 15 minutes flat.
2. The SHED Method: Making Better Choices When It Matters – The leading performance coach, Sara Milne Rowe will show you how, in the unique methods she uses with her own clients to help them reach their full potential. A ground-breaking series of practices and personal routines to help you make better choices.
3. Fabulous Finn: The Brave Police Dog Who Came Back from the Brink -The Inspirational Life of Finn, Britain’s Bravest Dog, Winner of the 2017 Daily Mirror Animal Hero of the Year Award.
4. Fit & Focused in 52: The Rider’s Weekly Mind-And-Body Training Companion – Coach Daniel Stewart is widely considered one of the world’s leading experts on equestrian sport psychology, athletics, and performance, providing tips and quips at hundreds of clinics a year, in his bestselling books, and online through his Pressure Proof Academy. Fit & Focused in 52 provides recommendations for one exercise for the body, and one for the mind, for every week of the year. The end goal is attaining full-on fitness that ensures improved performance on horseback, whatever your age, ability, or discipline.
5. The Girl on the Dancing Horse: Charlotte Dujardin and Valegro – The incredible story about how Charlotte Dujardin and her charismatic horse Valegro burst onto the international sports scene with their record-breaking performance at the London, 2012 Olympics.
5. The Dressage Seat: Achieving a Beautiful, Effective Position in Every Gait and Movement – Anja Beran breaks down the physical requirements of the rider’s seat on the horse, as well as its responsibilities during various movements – from the gaits and paces to lateral work, lead changes, piaffe, passage, and pirouettes.
7. Finding Gobi: The true story of a little dog and an incredible journey – a truly heart-warming story for animal lovers worldwide. The ultimate story of hope, of resilience and of friendship, proving once again, that dogs really are ‘man’s best friend.’
8. Farewell to the Horse: The Final Century of Our Relationship – Farewell to the Horse is an engaging, brilliantly written and moving discussion of what horses once meant to us. Cities, farmland, entire industries were once shaped as much by the needs of horses as humans. The intervention of horses was fundamental in countless historical events.
10. Racing Post Cheltenham Festival Guide 2018 – the ultimate betting companion in the build-up to the 2018 Festival. Packed with invaluable advice from the best writers in the business, this comprehensive guide has everything you need for jump racing’s biggest meeting.
11. Slow Cooking by James Martin – an irresistible collection of simple, delicious dishes to take your time over. James Martin shows how cooking slowly is the perfect way to draw out flavours and textures, enabling you to produce mouthwatering dishes with minimum effort.
11. Still Me by Jojo Moyes – Lou Clark is back in the brand new Jojo Moyes novel Still Me, follow-up to the Number One international bestsellers Me Before You and After You.
12. Jenson Button: Life to the Limit: My Autobiography – Jenson tells his full story for the first time in his own honest, intelligent and eloquent style. From growing up as part of a motor-racing-mad family under the guidance of his father, John, to arriving at Williams as a fresh-faced 20 year-old, to being written off by some as a playboy and his fight back to the very pinnacle of his sport. Jenson’s World Championship victory for the unsponsored and unfancied Brawn GP team is one of the most extraordinary against-the-odds sports stories of the century.