Using live visual data analysis from high speed video cameras and training jackets, Russell will give an insight into how he examines the overall performance of the horse; explaining the consequences of ill-fitted tack, incorrectly used training aids and the effect of the rider’s position.
“I am really excited to be working with The Pony Club on the forthcoming road shows. It’s great to be able to bring the world of biomechanics to new audiences, and in doing so help improve the performance and, more importantly, welfare of the ridden horse.”
Kindly supported by The Worshipful Company of Saddlers, The Pony Club’s Russell Guire Road Shows are open to all Coaches, Pony Club Members and Non-Members and will run from 6.30 to 9.30pm at the venues listed below:
· Tuesday 11th April – Brackenhurst Equestrian Centre, NG25 0QF
· Tuesday 18th April – The Grange Equestrian Centre, EX20 3DA
· Wednesday 19th April – The Unicorn Trust, GL54 1JZ
· Friday 21st April – Parkend Equestrian, NE48 3AA
· Saturday 29 th April – Beechwood Equestrian Centre, CM3 8DY