This year’s celebrity judge for the highly coveted ‘Style Award’ title is Charlie Hedges, co-host on the award-winning Kiss FM breakfast show. Charlie also runs Charlie’s Pop Up boutique, a women’s fashion e-retailer, which has a range of styles handpicked by Charlie.
There are fantastic prizes on offer. First prize is two return flights to New York. Runner-up prizes are a year’s supply of Chi Chi London dresses and £150 voucher for FeelUnique.com.
Internationally-renowned DJ Charlie Hedges will be taking to the decks for the official After Party once racing has finished. Revellers will be able to enjoy the outside bars and dance the evening away.
Style Award partners Chi Chi London have also provided some tips for the day:
· Remember less is more, let your dress do the talking and keep accessories to a minimum
· Plan your outfit well in advance, try it on and make sure you are happy.
· If you opt for a darker coloured dress, it can make all the difference to ‘pop it’ with a pair of bright shoes and matching handbag
· Wear comfortable (but fabulous) shoes. It’s a long day with a lot of standing up, walking and dancing. A pair of ‘Gel Party’ soles can make all the difference OR a pair of foldable ballet pumps for the way home
· Dress for your shape. It would be a shame to spend the day breathing in too much, tugging down your dress, checking the zip hasn’t broken or feeling frumpy in an oversized dress. You want to both look and feel your best so take into consideration style and material
· Adhere to sartorial etiquette – follow the dress code guidelines and avoid blush-worthy moments. Remember the races is about dressing up and looking stylish NOT flashing your flesh
Tickets are still available and more information can be found HERE.