1) Blend the Oats, Walnuts and Almonds together to start with for around 5 minutes, or until broken down to your desired texture.
2) Add in the Dates and other Dried Fruit and repeat the blending for a few minutes.
3) Next add in all of the other ingredients, except for the Greek Yoghurt and the Fresh Fruit (be sparing with the Cacao as a little goes a long way!).
4) Once this mixture is all blended together remove it from your processor and into a large mixing bowl. Add in the blueberries and chopped banana pieces, then pour on the Greek Yoghurt and stir.
5) Once everything is mixed together thoroughly have a taste and check you like the general flavour and consistency – here you can either add more Honey to make it sweeter, or Yoghurt to tone down the sweetness etc.
6) Pour the mixture into your Tupperware container lined with tin foil, and freeze for a good couple of hours to set.
7) Cut the mixture into squares (or your preferred sized piece) and freeze overnight – mine made 20 little bites so you’re well prepared for breakfast for a while!
So there you go – these are seriously easy to make, and I’m living proof that you don’t need any prior domestic skills to attempt them – just the ability to follow instructions and operate a blender! Enjoy!