6. BFG Dream Jars : I know I’ve told you already about these, but they are such a joy to find, and the film is brilliant – do both! It’s a wonderful way to discover London with children, who aren’t chasing Pokemon.
7. Buckingham Palace Summer opening until 2 October : A wonderful opportunity to enjoy the most famous Palace in London, and see the Queen’s Coronation robes in the Exhibition of 90 years of style.
1. Rooftop Film Clubs: Locations all over London to watch a film of your choice. Check the listings of locations HERE
2. Film4 at Somerset House: A fantastic location to hang out and watch your film of choice, just be sure to take something comfortable to sit on…
3. Notting Hill Carnival : 28-29 August. Could Rio be it’s inspiration this year, and make it bigger and better than ever? Teenagers & kids alike love it.