1. Open House 17-18 September: I love this event, because there is nothing I love more than details in houses – historic or old. Check out the program, and see what catches your eye.
2. Proms in the Park 10 September: Buy your tickets for the outside experience of true Britishness linking in with the last night of the Prom at the Royal Albert Hall.
3. New Scientist Live 22-25 September: Tim Peake speaking at the Excel Centre. Six months in space I’m sure he will have a lot to say about it.
4. You Say You Want A Revolution: Records and Rebels at the V&A. Opens As a 60’s baby, I’m looking forward to looking back at the era when my parents lived life!
5. September Open Water Swim in Hyde Park
6. Book Lost in Disco for January at Bush Hall – blow away the cobwebs of Christmas. A great gift idea!