For The Polo Dad…
Whilst he may secretly be having kittens at the prospect of you taking this new hobby to the next level, he does love the spectacle and is happiest when dishing out the Pimm’s and plying your friends with cider. He may not understand any of the action on pitch but he’s crossed the line to support you and that is all that matters.
1. Crossed Polo Mallet Cufflinks £15.00
2. Ralph Lauren Polo Ultra Blue Eau de Toilette £47.25
3. Fairfax & Favor The Balmoral Tan Suede Loafers £155.00
4. Pampeano Polo Belt – ‘Valiente’ £65.00
5. British Polo Gin £39.99
For The Horse Phobic Dad…
He may not like horses, understand them or ever want to sit on one, but he’s there week in, week out, rocking up events to support you. Keep his enthusiasm levels stoked with a comfy pair of shoes, a wind-up radio to check in with the World Cup wherever he is on course, a FitBit so he can be amazed with just how far he is walking and why not grab him the latest gadget magazine for when he can slope off and take 5.
1. Betty’s Biscuit Selection Tin, £17.95
2. Solar Hand Crank Self Powered Emergency Radio with LED Flashlight AM/FM Radio Smart Phone Charger Power Bank, £18.99
3. Dubarry Commodore Deck Shoe, £169.00
4. Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate and Fitness Tracking Wristband £109.99
5. Stuff Magazine Subscription, £22.49
For The No.1 Fan Dad
What a hero! He’s your bag carrier, mucker outer, wheelbarrow pusher and shit shoveller. Hell, he’ll even give your horse a quick lunge while you collect your numbers. Completely unflappable (unlike Mother!) he deserves a medal..or any of these treats.
1. Dadmin Superhero T-Shirt £18.99
2. Chilly’s Blue Bottle £20.00
3. Glenfarclas 10 Year Old Whisky £19.25
4. New Balance 574 Sport Decon £100.00
5. Radox Stress Relief £1.00