· DEUTSCHE BORSE Photography Foundation Prize is on at the Photographers Gallery until 11 June.
· Eduardo Paolozzi at The Whitechapel Gallery. Take in an afternoon or morning in Shoreditch, and explore the area.
· Fashion & Textile Museum : William Morris meets Marimekko. Working at the V&A I really appreciate the history of William Morris. This fusion is exciting, if not different.
· Tall Ships come back to Greenwich over the Easter Weekend 14-16 April. This time you can sail on the tall ship – how cool is that?
· London Coffee Festival 6-9 April at Truman Brewery for coffee art and barista love. i’ve never been before, but have been invited to go, so I’m looking forward to seeing what it is all about. Watch this space.
· The National Army Museum opens after a 2 year refurb. Looks incredible
· Southbank URBAN Festival runs 1-17 April and at weekends there is the Southbank Centre Food Market to enjoy. Open with some of the best street food London has to offer. Every weekend 12-8pm & Sunday 12-5pm.
· British National Tea Day is upon us on 21 April. Where will you go for tea?
· Apsley House at No 1 London : The home of The Duke of Wellington, has opened after years of renovation to display the dinner service that was presented to him after his victory over Napoleon at the Battle of Waterloo.
· Wetland Centre has an enormous amount going on for Easter with celebrity painted ducks all over the place with an alternative Duck hunt running from 1-17 April
· Check out the Royal Parks for some beautiful walks and activities.
· London Marathon 23 April. Get out and support all those runners raising money for charity